Date/Time: October 13, 2022 (3-4 p.m. ET / 1-2 p.m. PT)
Organizations commit to transforming sustainable development goals into measurable results, moving from ambition to action. Envizi, an IBM company, recently commissioned a research study to take the pulse of how organizations are embedding sustainability at an operational level, and the findings highlight the many barriers organizations face. Join us on this webcast as we share research findings, highlight concrete examples of an organization successfully turning sustainability ambition into action, and describe how software can help support the process.
Sustainability leaders should attend this webcast to:
- Get practical insights on how to activate their sustainability strategy by learning from Downer Group’s experiences
- Evaluate their own progress towards operationalizing sustainability by comparing their own experiences to those of participants in the recent Verdantix study.
- Learn more about cutting-edge IBM software that can help you on your journey
- John Davies, Vice President and Principal Analyst, GreenBiz Group
- Ricky Bridge, Group Managing Director Environment, Sustainability and Reporting, Downer Group
- David Solsky, Vice President of Sustainability Software Solutions at Envizi and IBM Company
- Alice Saunders, ESG and Sustainability Analyst, Verdantix
If you can’t tune in live, please register and we’ll email you a link to access the webcast recording and resources, available on demand after the live webcast.